Europe Innova 2012 Stress Test of European Innovation lehelt võetud. Et oleks endal koht kust otsida reegleid mille vastu eksida.
TEN DOGMA RULES FOR CONFERENCES
- No opening speeches from VIPs – important people will be those who really know what will be the future innovation policy in Europe
- No time wasted on long presentations of speakers – the programme and webpage has all the information you need on speakers
- No keynote speakers – but we can offer you access to brand new knowledge on innovation policy
- No PowerPoint presentations – the speakers will be interviewed on stage by a professional moderator
- No reports will be presented – you will get access to reports before the conference. On stage we will focus on discussions of dilemmas
- No parallel sessions – you will get access to all the wisdom of the conference.
- No quotations – participants should contribute with their own thinking, own ideas and original thoughts
- No best practice without a critical angle – all cases presented will be submitted to a stress test
- No one is allowed to be bored – minimum one good laugh per hour
- Lots of breaks – you will get the best opportunities to make contacts, dating and networking